Sunday 1 April 2012

My best choices art piece named CHOICES XD


As for the last piece which I named it Choices, I refer the artwork from 2 artist, one is Jesse Reno and the other one is Casey Mcglynn. I re-do the artwork to fill in the whole paper because Mr.Deepak said that my previous artwork is too plain. So I eventually used my hand size to draw on the A4 paper, then I implement the previous idea on the artwork. At first, I wanted to separate the hands, but at last I just crop it and tried to combine like what I did for the previous sketch. Then, I implement the “Rules of Third” for the design layout to make it more interesting. Then I started with thickening the outline. For the background color, I actually followed the reference artist background because it looks more like a road color with dirt which represents the obstacles that we’ll meet along the life. The stars is actually representing traffic light on the road junction which means we have to think about which road to take when we reach there. I used light cyan color on one of the hand to represents the starting of our life where we followed majority to make our life choice. The red color hand is actually represents the choices that we’ve made and go towards it. In the middle of the hands, I actually merged the color to show that we’ve slowly made our mind towards our choices. I add on white sharp teeth effects on the red hand to say that some people sometimes addicted to what they do and drowned inside without realizing that they’ve lost their purpose. At the other side of hands I also drew people who eventually slipped down from their own choices because they followed fame, ranking or money too blindly. Lastly, I do the same as the other artwork where I add on the layer of canvas. 


Jesse Reno's artwork

Casey Mcglynn's artwork

Below are the progress of the artwork Choices








FA of Choices XD

No comments:

Post a Comment